Skills shortage in Australia
The ANZSCO is a classification system for assessing and analyzing skills needs in Australia and New Zealand.
ANZSCO stands for:
- Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations
It was developed by:
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics;
- Statistics New Zealand; and
- The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.
The ANZSCO provides you with a reliable way to see what skills are in demand in Australia and New Zealand, regardless of whether you are currently resident in either country, or whether you are overseas and wish to enter the country for work or study.
You can refer to the ANZSCO skills list using Migrate And Study.
Through MigrateAndStudy.com.au, SkillSelection provides you with:
- The ANZSCO skills listing for your reference; and
- Connection with a directory of registered Australian migration agents.
These are useful whether you are an Australian resident researching new job opportunities, or wish to migrate to Australia to study or work.